Ciao tutti, today’s post is playing my part in a blogging game. Many of my regular readers are friends and family who want to check in on Sicilian living, others are along for the adventure, the excitement, or to see me finally admit that job stability and financial security got nothing on living out your dreams in an uncertain world. Along the way, I have also befriended fellow bloggers, like Betty from San Diego who found me while she was researching a trip she had planned to Sicily. Another blogger friend, Jennifer Avventura, blogger at My Sardinian Life, tagged me in my comments for the game I’m playing today.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
The Questions from La Mia Vita Sarda:
1. Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
Definitely in Eritrea.
2. Why did the chicken cross the road?
To escape the CAFO it was born into…
3. Who inspires you?
My Grandma Smith, my mother, my friends – ordinary people who accomplish extraordinary things.
4. Color or colour; favorite or favourite?
I’m ‘merican, colors and favorites!
5. Black, white or read all over?
Rainbows on the internets.
6. Past, present or future?
I try to live as fully in the moment as I can, taking in as much information as my senses allow. However, I always wanted to grow up as a Native American, or a similar culture, that lives off the land and focuses on honoring the environment.
7. You have one day to live, are given a million dollars, you must donate the money. Which charity do you choose?
Women for Women International, a charity I have been donating to for the past two years.
8. Planes, trains or time machines?
Planes…sigh, though I wish trains were more prevalent in the U.S.
9. What is the meaning of life?
To search for the meaning of life and never find it, because your search is always evolving with your spirit.
10. Blogs or books?
Why say no when it feels so good to say yes?
11. Your favourite space?
The end of my Grandma’s dock at dusk on a summer evening…watching a winter sun rise over windscaped snowdrifts dressed in purples, blues, and pinks…falling into bed after a long day of intense activity (long run, big kayak, snow shoeing, etc)… Essentially, I like space that is still, dynamically lit, and allows me to exist at my most vulnerable state of being.
The Eleven Blogs:
1. The Big Hard Sun
2. Real Fun Food
4. A Brand New Day
5. Raising My Rainbow
6. Logy Express
7. Classy Gallie
8. Betty at Sicily 2012
9. Stride and Joy
10. Cartoons and Creative Writing
11. The Wordy Thirties
Congratulations you awesome bloggers!
If you don`t have the time, nor desire to tag back, no worries, I will still follow you!
My 11 Questions for 11 Other Bloggers:
1. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
2. Do you have a preference in how your toilet paper rolls? If so, over or under?
3. How long have you been blogging?
4. Who made the biggest influence on your decision to blog?
5. What is the most compassionate act you made today?
6. Where is the next place you would visit, if you could take a trip anywhere?
7. Is altruism real or are we all fulfilling selfish desires when we help others?
8. When was the time when you felt the most brave?
9. Do you donate money, time, both or neither to charity/your community?
10. What did you do last Saturday?
11. If you could choose a job that everyone should have at least once, what would it be and why?